Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: RE: General tank car discussion pt 3 (UNCLASSIFIED)

mwbauers

In general, this type of information is hard to come by.

I would like to see pointers to related books or on-line sources for the range of RR cars.

If that doesn’t exist, it’s my hope that this group will compile what appears in the posting as data file saves for easier discovery by modelers that missed the then past posts.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Jul 6, 2015, at 11:17 AM, 'Gatwood, Elden  wrote:

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Mike;

Other cars types, for example being?