    Posted by:  timken2626@... timken2626
    Date: Tue Jul 7, 2015 6:05 pm ((PDT))

This is a fabulous discussion, Elden.

Did I miss a part?  Part 4 (message 135592) discusses ICC 106 to 108

Part 6 (message 135607) is a general discussion of issues.

Is there a missing part 5 between parts 4 and 6 - Maybe the brief note that type 108 cars were considered tank cars?

Thanks for putting this all out for us to absorb.

Chuck Soule