Duryea underframes (running board question)

Scott Pitzer

Did some/all box cars with Duryea cushion underframes have slightly longer
running boards? Photos of B&O M-59s make me wonder.
(I've seen pictures from after 1960 of cars with the more advanced cushion
underframes where there was practically a "diving board" at each end.)
I almost hate to ask, as it wouldn't be easy to come up with a longer Morton
round-hole running board for my Sunshine M-59. (Buy a 50-footer and shorten
it, I guess.) The Sunshine info states some M-59s had Apex running boards
(modifying a Kadee wouldn't be so bad...) but nothing about what car numbers
that applies to.
Scott Pitzer