Re: B&O Modeler

Monk Alan <Alan.Monk@...>

I last checked the B&O Modeler site a month ago (I check all the similar sites once a month) and downloaded the TWO  issues (2014-Q1 and 2014-Q2) I hadn’t got.

Shame it’s on hiatus and I hope it returns. I find all the society Modeler magazines very useful.

Regards,

Alan Monk

London, UK

The contents of this e-mail and any attached files are confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately at postmaster@... and remove it from your system. If received in error, please do not use, disseminate, forward, print or copy this email or its content. Transport for London excludes any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached files.

Transport for London is a statutory corporation whose principal office is at Windsor House, 42-50 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0TL. Further information about Transport for London’s subsidiary companies can be found on the following link: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/about-tfl/

Although TfL have scanned this email (including attachments) for viruses, recipients are advised to carry out their own virus check before opening any attachments, as TfL accepts no liability for any loss, or damage which may be caused by viruses.