PSC O scale 8000 gallon ACF type 27 tank car

Andy Carlson

I would like to sell this Korean built unpainted brass O scale PSC tank car, as I have no plans for keeping any of my O scale stuff acquired over the years.

Has the original foam and box (which shows some shelf wear).  Has brass cast, sprung double truss spring plank trucks. The model has modest tarnishing.  I don't believe it has ever been on the track, supported by the lack of installed couplers.

Offered for $235, includes USPS shipping. I accept checks and money orders. For a small fee, I accept PayPal as well. If interested, contact me off-list at
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA