Re: New Upcoming InterMountain 1937 AAR Box Car Variations

rwitt_2000

The on-line photos I found were Rich Yoder's web site.

RY Models - C&O Boxcar

On the B&O, as Ben stated, they came secondhand from the C&O after they took control of the B&O. They were assigned B&O class M-25e. I assume they came with the doors applied by the C&O. The class M-25 (2nd) apparently served as a catch-all for various secondhand box cars that the B&O purchased or more likely leased starting ~1963 beyond the cut-off date for this list. So this discussion should move to the bbfcl Yahoo Group.

Regards,

Bob Witt