Re: Collinsville, IL RPM Report

Tim O'Connor

Bill whose reweigh stencils did you use?

I thought I would try to tell interested modelers about my experience at the recent RPM event at Collinsville, ILĀ  co-ordinated by John Golden and his Posse. Since it was my first time, I was intrigued that there was only one Clinic going on at a time and thought perhaps the facility did not have enough room for more than one. As it turns out unlike Naperville/Lisle and Cocoa Beach, Collinsville intentionally only offers one Clinic at a time so that people have more time to look at models, shop, talk to each other or do like I did and spend much of Friday weathering a Central of Georgia 50-ft PS-1 CofG 5509 weathering