Re: St Louis RPM

Brian Carlson

Before, I met Richard, Tony, Mont, Clark or anyone besides Bruce Smith, Larry Kline, and Ben Hom, my original purpose of going to Naperville was to purchase Sunshine kits.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY

Pierre

I'm not sure why, but attendance at Naperville last year was the lowest
I've ever experienced -- just over 200 people. I thought it might be the
economy, and also we had recently lost Richard Hendrickson, but it was
still a good meet with good clinics -- some definitely very good. But it
does seem like St Louis is attracting a higher energy crowd -- and it is
more centrally