From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 3:42 PM
To: STMFC
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [STMFC] IHB / PLE colors

Was the late steam era "boxcar car red" used on IHB and PLE equipment the same color as used on NYC equipment?

WRT to the date ranges for using brown or black overall on gondolas, did the dates for those paint specs for IHB and PLE gondolas the same as the NYC?

I'm assuming the answer to both are yes but I figure it's always best to ask this group before assuming anything.

Dave Nelson

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE