Re: I don't really think of the B&A as serving areas rich in mineral resources

Armand Premo

The Berwind was also a major supplier for Vermont.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:08 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: I don't really think of the B&A as serving areas rich in mineral resources

So ... since this doesn't include anthracite coal, I assume this is
only a fraction of the coal being rail hauled into New England states?

Are there any other coal classifications besides bituminous and anthracite?

Were there any coal burning power plants located away from water transport
in New England in this era?

Tim O'