Re: Collinsville, IL RPM Report

Jared Harper

Amen!

JH

---In STMFC@..., <golden1014@...> wrote :

. . .there was so much to see at STL that he was glad there weren't too many clinics--it took him a day and a half to get around and see everything.  I considered that a compliment, because I want there to be a wide variety of things to do, and see, and try, and experiment, and lots of diverse models to look at, and lots of people to see and talk to.  Did you see, for example, that guy Jeff Otto who was hand-building turnouts?  I didn't even know that dude was coming, and his work was phenomenal.  There he was, hard at work and had people crowded all around him.  In that regard there's no time for more clinics because there's just too much to do.