Re: Collinsville, IL RPM Report

Clark Propst

I heard rumors of a RPM taking shape in the Twin Cities next spring. Wouldn't that be fun?

Aaron Germundson

Greg Smith had one going for two or three years at the end of March I believe. In a SE suburb.Very nice place with theater setting. But, he didn’t want to expand it and guys were loosing interest with the same models on display each year. So he got cold feet and chickened out. He was putting up all the money. At that time of year a snow storm could empty his wallet so I don’t blame him.

We’ll be keeping an ear to the ground on this one. Thanks Aaron.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa