Thanks,
Dave Owens
West Hartford, Conn.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 4:39 PM, richtownsend@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Since I am going to be in the area on other business, I intend to attend. It's only about 2,800 miles from my house.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

-----Original Message-----
From: Garth Groff sarahsan@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thu, Aug 20, 2015 4:53 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Mid Atlantic RPM

Friends,

I'm planning on doing the Mid-Atlantic RPM in Fredericksburg, VA only on
25 September (it is only about 70 miles from my house). Has anyone here
ever attended? Does anyone else from the group plan to be there?

I haven't attended anything but local train sales in many years. It's
like starting over for me.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff