Re: Rapido announced a NP 10000 series boxcar

Guy Wilber

On Aug 28, 2015, at 7:41 AM, "Brian wrote:

"I was hoping for a car with a bit more roadname potential like an alternate ARA single sheathed or 40' Fowler boxcar but this is still quite nice"

I think it is an outstanding choice. There are many great resources for this car and I hope Rapido will utilize the expertise of; Jim Dick, Rufus Cone, Rick Leach and the many other NP mavens, many of which monitor this list .

No slight intended, but NP always referred to their roof as "Circular", not "Radial". Hopefully parts will be available as well, most notably the roof itself.

Great News,

Guy Wilber
Reno, Nevada