Re: Rapido announced a NP 10000 series boxcar

Dean ONeill

All,

Regarding Reweigh and Repack dates for the new Rapido NP boxcar – one thing we (the NPRHA modeling committee) are thinking of doing developing a set of decals that would supply a ton of Reweigh and Repack dates, with various stations included. We would also include common stencils like “FOR HIDE LOADING ONLY”

I certainly agree that it would be nice if the preview shots showed some of this data for the factory paint jobs, but in my conversations with them, I don’t think they have the road numbers and various detailed car dates decided yet.

Thanks

Dean O’Neill

Redmond WA