Re: Champ Decals venders: Are there any?

martincooper@...

Hi:check out Portland car and foundry. In addition to their own decals, there are also redone Champ decals and a small stock of Champ decals. Marty cooper

----- Original Message -----
From: fgexbill@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 19:44:18 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [STMFC] Champ Decals venders: Are there any?

It has been 6 or 7 years since I was at the Timonium Train Show but there used to be a vender or hobby shop that had a large number of Champ decals. Does anyone recall who this might be.

Alternatively is there someone out there that may have stocked up, a dealer or vender. I am sort of wishing I had another packet or two of:

HD-50

HD-51

HD-52

HD-53
HD-63
HD-63

and especially
HD-70

I have tried eBay but I found it impossible to search by stock number.
Bill Welch