Re: Champ Decals vendors: Are there any?

Nathan Obermeyer

Tim,

If you find out if someone did acquire Jerry's decal artwork I would like to know who. I know through conversations with Jerry over the past couple of years that he did not print his own decals, but outsourced it to someone else. Wish I would remember who it was. I thought it was mentioned in MRH when it was reported that Jerry was closing business. There are several decals that I'd like to order multiple sets to build up a stash. Not very many sources for Mopac gondolas and flat cars.

Nate