Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

hvyweight41

I have been purchasing F&C kits from different secondhand sources and begun to see that there are different styles of boxes. I assume they have changed over time.

I describe the different styles as:
white box - one piece folded box with text paper label on the end
blue box - two piece box with blue lid and text paper label on the end
picture box - two piece box with white lid and printed label with picture of the built model on top of lid

Also, I have one kit in a plastic bag with a F&C label. I remember reading, here, that the bagged kits were sold by F&C at train shows and meets. I have searched through the messages, files and photos, but have not been able to find anything that talks to the evolution of the F&C kit box.

Has anyone documented what box was used when? I assume the picture box is the current version, based on the new kits I see being sold.

Thanks,
Keith Kempster
Jacksonville, FL

PS I apologize if this is a repeat. I tried a couple days ago and my browser restarted when I hit <send>. I have waited to see if it showed up, but have not seen it.