Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

Armand Premo

I save all the boxes.I keep the cars not being used  in boxes on book shelves.In each box I have a car card with information such as  source,cost, purchase date,matching paint,weight, trucks ,couplers,repairs,last date on layout and value.And they are safe and do not collect dust.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

Clark, just run all your boxes through the trash compactor.
They will all be the same size then and leave you more room
for kits you might build someday.
Chuck Peck in FL

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 9:35 AM, cepropst@q.com [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

One of the kits I bought at the St Louis RPM is a different shape than what I’ve bought the last few years, more square. I like my boxes uniform, so I can stack the empty boxes by manufacturer on shelving under the layout. And to think my wife says I’m anal??
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

No virus found in this message.