Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

We saw our insurance agent yesterday because our house reno was done.  What with attaching the garage and adding wood floors throughout, our insurance went up 20%.  So in keeping with Tony’s plan, remove all wood from the interior and exterior of the house. – Al Westerfield

Sent: Friday, September 4, 2015 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

Insurance companies don't like a lot of boxes lying around. They become fire hazards. I do not keep empty boxes, the risk is to great

    They probably don't like paint and solvents around, either; better get rid of them all. And books and magazines are flammable, so they really better go too. In fact, clothing and bedding burns pretty well, so you will want to remove most or all of those items too. Eventually you might be fire-safe.

Tony Thompson             Editor, Signature Press, Berkeley, CA
2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705         www.signaturepress.com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history