Broadway Limited 6000 gallon chemical tank car

genegreen1942@...

I am going to order Variety Pack A of the 6000 gallon tank cars from Broadway Ltd. so I can get the Ethyl Corporation tank car.

Variety Pack A includes Brown Company, Shippers Car Line, Ethyl Corp., and Stauffer Chemical.  The Stauffer Chemical tank car has the full platform while the Brown Company and Shippers Car Line do not.

If anyone would like to buy one or more of the other three cars (Brown, Shippers or Stauffer), once they have arrived and I've received mine, I'll let them go for $25 each plus shipping.

Gene Green

Out in the Badlands of New Mexico