Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

dale florence <dwwesley@...>

I don't know about exploding paint and solvents, I only use acryilics. About all the other stuff, I am guilty

From: Tony Thompson tony@... [STMFC] ;
To: ;
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)
Sent: Fri, Sep 4, 2015 5:09:27 PM

Insurance companies don't like a lot of boxes lying around. They become fire hazards. I do not keep empty boxes, the risk is to great

    They probably don't like paint and solvents around, either; better get rid of them all. And books and magazines are flammable, so they really better go too. In fact, clothing and bedding burns pretty well, so you will want to remove most or all of those items too. Eventually you might be fire-safe.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history