From: Tony Thompson tony@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Fri, Sep 4, 2015 7:41 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Broadway Limited 6000 gallon chemical tank car

Gene Green wrote:

I am going to order Variety Pack A of the 6000 gallon tank cars from Broadway Ltd. so I can get the Ethyl Corporation tank car.   If anyone would like to buy one or more of the other three cars (Brown, Shippers or Stauffer), once they have arrived and I've received mine, I'll let them go for $25 each plus shipping.

   Does anyone want to split up any of the other BLI four-packs? I might be interested in participating.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history