Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

Armand Premo

There are actually two cards.One for maintenance / inventory purposes and the other for operation.Both cards are preprinted.The one that remains with the car in its' box and the other strictly for operation,the ones with the pocket.Armand Premo----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 12:40 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

Armand, I wish I’d started such a list years and years ago, but is it just a card file?  Why not on the computer (with a backup program such as Carbonite) in case of fire?

And Clark, you can buy uniform boxes.  Reboxx at least used to have kit-sized boxes.  But I understand, the “original box” notion . . .

Schuyler

I save all the boxes.I keep the cars not being used  in boxes on book shelves.In each box I have a car card with information such as  source,cost, purchase date,matching paint,weight, trucks ,couplers,repairs,last date on layout and value.And they are safe and do not collect dust.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----

To: STMFC@...

Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 9:52 AM

Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

Clark, just run all your boxes through the trash compactor.

They will all be the same size then and leave you more room

for kits you might build someday. 

Chuck Peck in FL

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 9:35 AM, cepropst@q.com [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

One of the kits I bought at the St Louis RPM is a different shape than what I’ve bought the last few years, more square. I like my boxes uniform, so I can stack the empty boxes by manufacturer on shelving under the layout. And to think my wife says I’m anal??

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4830 / Virus Database: 4365/10574 - Release Date: 09/04/15

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4830 / Virus Database: 4365/10575 - Release Date: 09/04/15

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.