Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

Armand Premo

 There are actually two cards.One for maintenance / inventory purposes and the other for operation.Both cards are preprinted.The one that remains with the car in its' box and the other strictly for operation,the ones with the pocket.Armand Premo----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 12:40 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Funaro & Camerlengo kit box chronology(?)

Armand, I wish I’d started such a list years and years ago, but is it just a card file?  Why not on the computer (with a backup program such as Carbonite) in case of fire?

And Clark, you can buy uniform boxes.  Reboxx at least used to have kit-sized boxes.  But I understand, the “original box” notion . . .

Schuyler

I save all the boxes.I keep the cars not being used  in boxes on book shelves.In each box I have a car card with information such as  source,cost, purchase date,matching paint,weight, trucks ,couplers,repairs,last date on layout and value.And they are safe and do not collect dust.Armand Premo