Re: MKT boxcar color and slogan circa 1947-1948?..

Armand Premo

Speaking of auto boxcars (XA) conspicuously absent are NYC cars.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: MKT boxcar color and slogan circa 1947-1948?..

The red caboose cars are pretty accurate for the SOO, square corners, and Seaboard, round corners.

40 ft auto cars were very prototype specific.

It's not the Red Caboose, Intermountain actually, doesn't  care it's that they have to amortize the models.
Information on these cars exists in the list archives.
Brian J. Carlson

On Sep 6, 2015, at 1:06 PM, bill stanton bill_stanton60@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Wow...this is really disappointing...it seems that almost nothing is right about this car...

I knew Red Caboose wasn't perfect, but I thought they cared more than this sorry example...this isn't any better than Walthers (which I no longer purchase)...

Live and learn...I really must research more before I buy...

In any case, thanks very much for the info