From: "John Golden golden1014@... [STMFC]"
To: "yahoogroups"
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 12:30:00 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Sylvan HO/O Single Sheathed Box Car

Hi Guys,

Sylvan Scale Models at http://www.sylvanscalemodels.com offers an HO and O scale single sheathed box car model that they say is appropriate for CN -and- Frisco. Unfortunately I can't access and send the direct link for your reference but it's easy to navigate their site to find the model.

Would anyone be able to shed some light on the claim that this model is good for a SL-SF car?  Do you have any photos or comments or references?

Thanks,
John

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL