Re: Simpson products

mwbauers

The now closed hobby shop I favored stocked flat phosphor-bronze strip[s of that sort from one of the Diesel Detailing HO companies. It might be Details Associates….. or Details West.

I can’t find a reference to the stuff on-line.

I thought I had some packages on hand, but they are eluding me.

You’ve given me a reason to get out of the house and to my new choice of a hobby shop to explore getting flat strip.

I’m off to see and hopefully I will find something, I’ll be able to report back later today.

I sure need the stuff as well.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Sep 12, 2015, at 12:47 PM, 'Scott H. Haycock wrote:

Schuyler, and Al,

I have a small shear and can make strips for my own use, if and when I run out of the Simpson product. I was hoping to locate a commercial available source to recommend to others.