Re: Simpson products

mwbauers

I did find a commercial source for flat brass strips of 0.015 x 0.030

Detail Associates
item # 229-2524

12 inches x 5 pcs @ $5.98 a pack.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Sep 12, 2015, at 1:24 PM, Mike Bauers wrote:

The now closed hobby shop I favored stocked flat phosphor-bronze strip[s of that sort from one of the Diesel Detailing HO companies. It might be Details Associates….. or Details West.

On Sep 12, 2015, at 12:47 PM, 'Scott H. Haycock wrote:

Schuyler, and Al,

I have a small shear and can make strips for my own use, if and when I run out of the Simpson product. I was hoping to locate a commercial available source to recommend to others.