Re: Stirrup Steps

Rod Miller

The spring temper phosphor bronze wipers that I offer
www.rodmiller.com/parts.html#wipers
are etched for me in a 12" x 12 " sheet. The layout of
the sheet produces scraps strips about 2 7/8" long
by .036" wide, and .008" thick. For some reason I
have saved a number of these scraps, and am glad to
make them available for no cost. I have added a photo
of the scrap piece to the above web page.

However, I do NOT want to respond to requests one
by one. If one of you will act as the "aggregator"
by receiving and accumulating requests, and then
sending to me to total number requested, I will
send that number to the aggregator who can then
distribute them to individuals.

--
Rod Miller
Handcraftsman