Re: Sylvan HO/O Single Sheathed Box Car

Armand Premo

    I have built several Sylvan freight cars as well as many of their automobiles.Clare has continually produced an excellent line.Clare also produced a run of several different Rutland  RR stations for the former Rutland Car Shops.I think you will be pleased with the finished project.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 4:29 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sylvan HO/O Single Sheathed Box Car

Thanks AT.  I can't make out much of the Sylvan car from the photos.  The cars look very similar but I can't make out the roof and end details, and of course one of the major spotting features of the SLSF car was the narrower boards used for external sheathing.  I have noticed that the door tracks are different.  Don't know how difficult that would be to change...

Thanks for the help!

John

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL