Re: Painting Turntable

Bill Baker <bill_baker@...>

I use aluminum foil . . . I also made a wooden fixture that fits on the turntable to hold items for painting . . . now in its 30th year!

Bill Baker

Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:48 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Painting Turntable

<<It is not as friction free or as easy to clean excess paint, but it still works just fine.>>

If keeping such a tool clean is a concern to you, use newspaper, paper bags, plastic bags, etc and some painter’s tape to mask off your lazy susan (or for that matter, the interior of your spray booth).

When it gets too messy for your tastes, strip off the masking materials and replace!

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Haas

Snoqualmie, WA