Re: Painting Turntable

John

I use an inexpensive plastic lazy Susan designed to go in a kitchen cabinet to hold tea cups or something like that.  It has two shelves, so with the model on the top shelf it's possible to get the airbrush low enough to get a good angle for spraying perpendicular to a car body.  It's 10" in diameter.

John Bopp
Farmington Hills, MI

On Sep 17, 2015, at 6:55 PM, fgexbill@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

I have no idea what to call then but I know I have seen Lazy Susan type device that allow a freight car model to be turned and painted. I did checked Sprue Brothers and Micro Mark and did not see anything. I looked under Lazy Susans on Google and Amazon and did not see anything, yet at least, that satisfied me.

Anyone, any suggestions?

Bill Welch