ICC-103 ACF type 27 tank cars

dssa1051

In TSC #12 there is drawing on p. 306 for an ICC-103 ACF Type 27 tank car that includes a table of dimensions for 6000, 8000, 10000, and 12000 gal. tank cars.  I have been unable to find a photo of a 12,000 gal. car in the three articles on the ACF Type 27 tank cars in the RP Cyc. or in the Tank Car Color Guide. Was the 12,000 gal. car actually built or only in very limited numbers?

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I have been unable to search the messages like was possible earlier on this site.

Robert Oom

Kalamazoo, MI