From: jimbetz jimbetz@... [STMFC]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 10:22 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: caboose marker lights

Hi all,

Claus - I'm working on a different circuit that is still based upon using
a super cap ... that can be used for either LEDs or bulbs - at the same
time. "Watch this space."

George - I don't even know what circuit Richmond sells. I've used
their products in the past and they work just fine ... but they tend to
target the DC market ... and the last time I checked they were very
"proud" of them. It was the available circuits such as those from
Richmond Controls that "sent me looking for an alternative that
works for/is designed for LEDs -and- works in either DC or DCC".

- Jim B.

Posted by: jimbetz <jimbetz@...>

Yahoo Groups Links