From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 12:33 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] caboose marker lights

Hi Dennis

I was thinking I’d use transparent glazes to tint from neutral foggy transparent to green.  The actual green in the lamps I’ve seen have a strong bluish cast.  Depending on the LED light colour (how much yellow), that will influence my choice of paint colour.  But I’m not there yet . . . . .

Steve – thanks for posting the detailed info from Richmond Controls re the DC DCC question – it was quite reassuring.

Rob

Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 5:59 AM

Subject: [STMFC] Re: caboose marker lights

How are you going to do the green lenses for the front and sides? Tomar already deis the definitive Adlake marker lamp, based on a micro bulb, that gives the proper lens colors. To bad there is no way to turn them when clear of the main.

Dennis Storzek