REA BX Boxcar

Bill Lane

I am in need of photos of the 8200 series REA cars (converted troop sleepers) in the original REA scheme. (REA diamiond)

I am building the car at the top of page 87 (car 8263) in Vic Roseman’s REA book.

Photos do not have to be car 8263 but that car in that series in the original REA scheme.

Please reply directly to bill@... with any photos you have.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy, PRSL  & Reading in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
http://www.prslhs.com