From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 9:52 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Vinegar Car?

That most likely is a vinegar car. I can't read the reporting marks accurately.   But the Ordinance Department also had these wood tank cars.

Brad Smith

Sent from Brad's iPod

On Sep 27, 2015, at 8:24 PM, thecitrusbelt@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Are we looking at an end view of a vinegar car on this photo link?

http://www.west2k.com/papix/carmanfreight.jpg

This image is from the Pennsylvania Railroad Stations Past & Present website at:

http://www.west2k.com/pa.htm

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA