From: "fgexbill@... [STMFC]"
To: "STMFC"
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:20:55 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Erie's rebuilt steel boxcars

Indeed a Speedwitch model. The Erie sold ten of them to West India Fruit. I cannot remember the reporting marks for the other RR in North Carolina but it's Herald displayed a tobacco leaf and declared it "The Tobacco Route." Seems like there was a third RR but cannot remember what it was, ACY maybe.

Bill Welch