From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2015 3:22 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Andy Sperandeo

Few could go in cold to a new railroad and smoothly operate a yard as well as Andy.

I think he would appreciate a variation of an old joke that I thought of when I heard the sad news…..

Frank Ellison appeared and told Andy, “I have some good news and some bad news for you.”

“The good news is that there is a great Model Railroad in Heaven and we operate on it every day…..the bad news is you’re Marked Up for Yardmaster next session”.

We’ll miss you, Andy!

Charlie Vlk