Re: Interchange point question (inside gateway)

Allen Rueter

Schuyler,

  Yes, the GN had trackage rights from Bend, OR to both Spokane & Vancouver WA,
Tho the GN and SP&S referred to them as 'contract cars',

There was also a significant interchange between GN & SP at Klamath Falls.

Allen Rueter

---In stmfc@..., <schuyler.larrabee@...> wrote :

Was this a “direct connection” by dint of trackage rights?

Schuyler

Subject: Re: [STMFC] Interchange point question

Agreed, see my followup post. But there was a couple of hundred miles of GN rail between them.

Alex Schneider