Re: Livestock through Chicago

Greg Martin

Steve,

I think this was more about the cars and the roads that owned them than how the cars moved through or around Chicago, correct?

If I am correct then photo graphic evidence would tell us that you would find Santa Fe and Rock Island cars beyond Chicago whether reloaded or in the original car.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 10/10/2015 8:38:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, STMFC@... writes:

Was it possible for livestock travelling thorough Chicago from a Western road like ATSF or RI to be reloaded in those roads' cars for furtherance to points on Eastern roads?

With thanks in advance,

Steve Lucas.