Re: USING FUTURE FLOOR WAX

Armand Premo

    I have had good results using Model Master Flat finish.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
To: STMFC
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: USING FUTURE FLOOR WAX

"Additionally, I recently tried some Tru-Color Paint "flat" (TCP-017), but I didn't think it made my model finish very flat. I did have to thin with their thinner (TCP-015), as the flat had a very thick consistancy out of the bottle, but I applied two coats. I formerly used Floquil flat finish and have run out. What dull coating do other apply after decaling?"

Tom,

I also tried the Tru-Color flat but was not happy with it.  I have used Dullcoat in the past and still have some on hand.  Several months ago on this list Tim O'Connor recommended using Scalecoat flat finish; I tried it and like it very much; it gives a dull flat finish.  AFAIK it is only available in the Scalecoat I line; I got mine from Mainline Hobby Supply in Blue Ridge Summit; I presume you are familiar with them.

Jim Brewer

Glenwood MD

No virus found in this message.