Re: new car kit from Dry Creek

mwbauers

I think it’s great to see the old Tru-Scale HO model redone to the prototype,.

The Tru-Scale dates from late 50’s tooling, it’s long needed correcting.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Oct 19, 2015, at 12:37 PM, Tony Thompson  wrote:

Not everyone on the list may be aware of an impressive and innovative new car kit, offered by Dry Creek Models, for a Hart Convertible Gondola. It is produced as a one-piece body by 3-D printing. I have a brief description of it, and links to the Dry Creek web pages, in my blog post today. If you're interested, it's at this link:

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-new-dry-creek-sp-work-cars.html