Re: Atlas Release

Greg Martin

Don you wrote:

"Hi Greg,

If you would contact me OFF LIST I would be very interested in some of
these kits from Aaron.

Thanks so much for advising that some are still available.

Cordially, Don Valentine"

Don,

I have the following on hand and you let me know which you would like.

The mini kits include the correct side sill and correct end.

SNT_2014 .1 CNW/CMO Mini kit $10.50

This uses a Des Plaines Hobbies Red Caboose core kit with a Viking roof. I
know Ron Sebastian still has them undecorated at about $16.00. I believe
that the Viking roof will fit on the Intermountain car as well and Des
Plaines offers them separately.

SNT_2014 .2 R. I./ FDDMS (post 1958 nee_RI) Mini kit $10.50

This car uses the Branchline, Intermountain or the Red Caboose/IMWX core
for the build. I would suggest the Branchline albeit a little more work to
remove the grab iron and ladders on the side as we as the rivet strips
common to this car and the CNW/CMO car and the roof is the best for a Murphy
Panel roof.

SNT_2014 .3 ATSF BX-28/31 Mini kit $10.50

This car uses the Branchline, Intermountain or the Red Caboose/IMWX core
for the build. I would suggest the Branchline albeit a little more work to
remove the grab iron and ladders on the side as and the roof is the best for
a Murphy Panel roof.

I guess it depends on how hard it is to find a core kit, for kit .02 and
.03. If you have trouble let me know I thing the guys on the SAHKE_N_TAKE
Yahoo Group can help.

Let me know which car(s) you are interested in. Shipping is $2.50 for the
first two and a dollar more for three. Photos of the prototypes at the
very bottom. I have the handouts for all but the Rock Island car as Schuyler
Larrabee and Steve Hile are working on those now. I have sketched the
underframes as the CNW/CMO were slightly different than the Rock Island and the
Santa Fe car was more likened to the AAR.

Thank you,

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean