Re: ADMin:The return. Re: MOW and the STMFC

Armand Premo

That's kind of a stretch Mike.Should we also include combines that also carried LCL? Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] ADMin:The return. Re: MOW and the STMFC

Tim O'Connor says,

"a slippery slope Sheriff! I assume cabooses are included? after all, many
cabooses really were used in revenue freight service (LCL), and some are
even
listed in the ORER (which I discovered the other day in the Missouri &
Arkansas
roster for 1940)"

Cabooses have always been included in the STMFC. BTW, baggage cars have
enjoyed a split personality [ passenger and freight ] as well.

Mike Brock...sheriff