Re: MKT War Emergency box car?

Greg Martin

Bill,

Yes I will look at this seriously as a possible SHAKE_N_TAKE build in the future. INTERMOUNTAIN...hmmm that could be tough.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

Bill Welch writes:

Here is the car in BCR: MKT 79120 WE copy.JPG

This is from Richard via Ted or the other way around. IIRC the info with the yellow Ebay offering says is is a Builder's Photo, meaning the yellow preceded the BCR. Red or Yellow, either fits our time period.

It would be a great "S 'n T" as would the Wabash version if Greg could get InterMountain to cooperate.

< br>