Steam Era Wreck Train Cars

Denny Anspach <danspachmd@...>

Well, Mike, thank you so much for allowing the esoteric interests of Listers in this part of the hobby to see the light of day.

I think the fascination in wreck and MOW cars in simply an extension of this group's totally unreasonable and quite skewed fascination with our era’s peculiars, one-offs, weirds, unusuals, and the seldom and rarely seen (myself excluded (:-)). Wreck trains are a cornucopia of these attributes, of course.

Contrary to what others might think, MIke, you are a real gentleman right down to the core.

Denny

Denny Anspach
Sacramento