Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2015 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] "Xxtreme Modeling" presentation link

After seeing Bill's presentation I decided to see how I could use his modeling techniques and my own on a Milwaukee Road Ribside 40 foot boxcar. I have added a couple of photos to the photo section to an album called Milwaukee Road Ribside. It has a scratch built Royal F Type slack adjuster with Sergents scale Couplers and more. The more research I do, the more I find I need to add or modify on the Ribside Kit.

George Toman