Re: "Xxtreme Modeling" presentation link

Greg Martin

George Toman writes:

ter seeing Bill's presentation I decided to see how I could use his modeling techniques and my own on a Milwaukee Road Ribside 40 foot boxcar. I have added a couple of photos to the photo section to an album called Milwaukee Road Ribside. It has a scratch built Royal F Type slack adjuster with Sergents scale Couplers and more. The more research I do, the more I find I need to add or modify on the Ribside Kit.

George Toman

George,

Isn't this the case with every project that you become passionate about? It is hard to draw the line.

I don't want to put words into Bill's mouth but I believe that this presentation really was meant to inspire not to chase anyone off. I don't think he expects anyone to do everything he does, I just think believes this might grab someone like yourself and hope that you engage and if you need help I am sure he would do his best to help.

We think a lot alike, it's time to use those craftsmen's skills that brought you here in the first place...  3^)

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean