From: "Marty McGuirk mjmcguirk@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 8:29 AM
Subject: [STMFC] LV Hoppers

In my ongoing research and attempt to model the various cars shown in one particular wayfreight I've encountered what I believe will be the single most challenging modeling project of the bunch - one of the Lehigh Valley's six-ribbed, 2 bay hoppers (LV series 42000-42950). These cars were rebuilt from quad hoppers.
I know the Hobbyline/Lionel quad hopper was based on these cars. My understanding is there were drawings of the car (in their 4-bay configuration?) published in the August 1997 issue of RMC.

Marty McGuirk